Techy, BP 216 Sousse Khezama Charkia Post Office 4051 Sousse, Tunisia.
The Site Al-fann.net is a publication of the company TECHY SARL.
TECHY is registered in Tunis. Its head office is located in 12 Ibn Aljazzar Avenue, Ibn Sina Buiding, 4000 Sousse, Tunisia. TECHY is subject to Tunisian law.
For any complaints concerning this site and/or its content, you can contact us at the following email address:
What is a cookie?
When a user enters a site, the site can automatically send a cookie to the user’s computer. These are small files containing text which enable a server to recognize a computer and thus to know whether the computer (and probably the user) has already visited the site. If the computer reconnects to the site, the site will look for and use any cookies that have been left on that computer's hard disk.
The cookies themselves do not enable a user to be identified, but only the computer used by that user.
Cookies merely record the parts of the site that the computer in question has visited, and the amount of time spent there.
Users can decline to accept cookies by configuring their browser, however, if cookies are refused, it will be impossible for the user to use certain personalized services, and such refusal may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the Site.
The contents of this Site are reserved for a private and not collective use.
Counterfeit is defined as all illegal acts of copying or using an invention or a protected brand without authorization.
All reproductions, however they were made, will therefore constitute a counterfeit and are sanctioned by law.
Consequently, all illegal contents reported clearly will be withdrawn from the website "http://www.al-fann.net".
TECHY also reserves the right to cancel the account of a Member if he/she turns out to be a counterfeiter.
If you think that your work was copied in such a manner as to infringe on your copyright, please transmit to TECHY the written information mentioned below:
- A physical or digital signature of the person holding the power of attorney, acting on behalf of the copyright’s owner
- A description of all the protected works being used without authorization
- A description of the location of the unauthorized contents within the Site al-fann.fm, including a URL specific to the material in question
- Sufficient information to enable TECHY to contact you, in particular, your address, phone number, and e-mail address
- A declaration made in good faith, according to which, the controversial use is unauthorized by the copyright’s owner, his/her agent or by the law
- A declaration, liable for false testimony, that stipulates that the information here above is exact, and that you are indeed the owner of the copyright or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright’s owner
For all complaints for violation of the copyright on its Site, TECHY can be contacted at the following email address: